Friday, September 28, 2007

Poor tummy...

The other night I put the girls to bed and went to the basement to do laundry. I came upstairs and sat on the couch to (finally) breathe and relax. Emma's little voice called down, "Mommy?" You know that sad, pathetic voice that your kids master? Yep, in that voice. So I go up the stairs and she's sitting at the top of the stairs in the dark. I ask her what was wrong and she said she didn't feel good. I asked her what hurt and she said her tummy hurt. "Does it hurt on the inside or outside?" I ask. "On the inside." "Well, what does it feel like?"...

"It feels like it wants to go downstairs."

Back to bed she went! No more sympathy from me!!
But it WAS pretty funny-at least she was honest!

5 comments:

Annie said...

How funny!!!

Karen Kunzler said...

How cute! I am excited for the crazy things Shannon will say. I was known for saying off the wall things. I had a mind of my own. What a cutie!

lramey said...

that's awesome!!! How are they so smart!!! and they think we'll fall for it- little do they know eh? I love it!

Mindy said...

I was expecting to read that she threw up and you stepped in it or something like that :) At least she wasn't sick.

Francis Family said...

Oh Emma- I love it!