Sunday, September 16, 2007

Scientific explanation please...

Bree has been eating baby food for about 2 months now and it finally hit...the carrot tan!! Emma had it at this age too but it was more spread out on her entire face. Bree seems to have a highly concentrated amount in her NOSE. She looks like Rudolph, just orange! It's been so gradual that I didn't notice how bad it was until I took some pictures-I hope it doesn't last too long! By the time Emma was this old I had so many professional pictures taken, but Bree hasn't been as cooperative at the studio so I don't have a single one, and just when I make an appointment, she turns orange and falls down the stairs and gets a little scar on her chin! Here's also a couple of pictures of her new tricks-she does the downward dog a lot, and loves playing peekaboo, and thinks it especially funny when she can see you thru something (plate, clear tupperware lid, etc).

1 comment:

Tori said...

Yeah! You commented on my blog! I love your header...you did a great job! Blogger has recently made it SOOO much easier to customize a blog. I had to learn all that HTML code stuff when I started a few years ago. Yeah, I am a bit of a computer geek/freak these days. Just ask Adrienne. ;)

If you haven't figured it out yet, blogging can become addicting!