So I'm stealing this idea from AJ's blog-I just saw it and tried it out and thought it was so funny.
So, Loralee needs:
Loralee needs RAM!!
Loralee needs repetetive reminding about things.
Loralee needs help sometimes de-cluttering her house.
Loralee needs to be fired.
Loralee needs $35 a month.
Emma needs:
Emma needs a belt rather badly.
Emma needs serious help!
Emma needs a firm leader who will understand that she is just like an M&M.
Emma needs a love song.
Emma needs a hood boy!
Emma needs help with dumbbells.
Emma needs a good smack.
(seriously, I didn't make any of these up!)
Dave needs:
Dave needs a hug.
Dave needs a timeout.
Dave needs help walking through doors.
Dave needs firefox.
Dave needs Tailrank Mobile.
Dave needs more volunteers.
Dave needs to start paying attention.
Bree needs:
Bree needs a doctor.
Bree needs a firestone.
Bree needs to grow up.
Bree needs to come back.
Bree needs a chaser.
Bree needs YOUR VOTES!
Bree needs more than a friend.
(Bree's weren't as funny as the others)
You should all try it out-go to google and put your name with needs (in quotes) and see what comes up!
And yes, this is the 4th day in a row I've posted something-call me obsessed.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello Loralee!!! It's Lisa Ramey- it's been a LOOOONG time lady- and don't ask me how I happened upon this ol' blog o' yours, but I did! And I'm dying at how big and BEAUTIFUL Emma is, and now a new baby!!!! Love it! Well, anywho, I'll stalk you later!!!
Those are so, funny! Yours came out way better than mine. I was really cracking up at Emma's especially.
Post a Comment