Friday, September 7, 2007

Let's get this party started...

k-since Dave OBVIOUSLY can't get this thing rolling...I will. Sheesh...does the woman have to do EVERYTHING here?? :) We've been up to a lot lately...and now that Emma has started preschool I feel like we're back into the swing of things. So...May-trip to Utah, June-back in Cleveland with Dave in clinic and me doing the food for the entire stake for girls camp, July-in Arizona for family reunion, then to California to enjoy more family time, then to Philadelphia and Ocean City New Jersey (THAT was AWESOME-we'll be going back for sure) and a little stop in Hershey Pennsylvania. That was the whole month of July. August was Emma starting dance AND preschool and, boy, am I giddy about both! Can I live vicariously through Emma? I now officially want to be a ballerina. Bree is the greatest baby-she's so funny and cute and I love her little voice saying dadadada and mamamama and babababa. She loves to eat ALL BY HERSELF. Thank goodness for star puffs and cheerios.
Happy Birthday to ME today! Dave was a genius and got me the 3 vampire books that are all the rage lately, so I was up until 12:30 am, then after cleaning up the kitchen today, that's all I've been doing. I've already finished the 1st. LOVE THEM. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, you better get on the bandwagon!
We'll be remodeling our kitchen and bathroom and painting our front porch and back fence (after Dave's many repairs) during this next month. I'll have to do "before" and "after" pictures for ya'll.
And I'm doing the Race for the Cure next Saturday-SUPER EXCITED about it! So, lot's of fun stuff this month for us, and hopefully by mid-October we can be finished with"house" stuff and we can enjoy the flexibility of the 3rd yr of dental school.
So keep checking back for more-I'll be posting funny "emma-isms" and anything else that keeps us laughing.

4 comments:

Haley said...

Love it, can't wait for all the new exciting happenings.

Haley said...

Love it, can't wait for more upcoming happenings! I have my eyes on you!

the phipps said...

Hello! I totally missed your birthday. I'm a horrible friend and I hope you forgive me. I'm so glad you have a blog now- we just need to get Kari and Mike going on one too! We'll check back often. Love, Stacy

Shaneen said...

Hey Loralee...this is your cousin, Shaneen! I haven't seen you in years! I love your website! Hopefully you're able to get on the Packard Cousins website for women. If you didn't receive the email invitation, I might need a new email address! Let's keep in touch!!