SUPER cute blog! Thanks for sending me your link...I linked you on my blog as well. And you know who got me going on the whole blog thing? Lacey Williams (Ry's wife)...blast from the past, huh?! You guys are so cute. I envy your being able to do girly things. We're all boy here...hopefully we'll get a girl if we ever get a #3!! OHHHH--and happy B-day, sorry I forgot! Loves
Your girls are so cute! Emma has such great hair. I know that is really funny, but she really does. Anyway, I am glad to see you guys have a blog too. I am so much better at keeping in touch with people through blogs. Check ours out at pacmanfam.blogspot.com.
2 comments:
SUPER cute blog! Thanks for sending me your link...I linked you on my blog as well. And you know who got me going on the whole blog thing? Lacey Williams (Ry's wife)...blast from the past, huh?! You guys are so cute. I envy your being able to do girly things. We're all boy here...hopefully we'll get a girl if we ever get a #3!! OHHHH--and happy B-day, sorry I forgot! Loves
Your girls are so cute! Emma has such great hair. I know that is really funny, but she really does. Anyway, I am glad to see you guys have a blog too. I am so much better at keeping in touch with people through blogs. Check ours out at pacmanfam.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment