Here's Bree in all her jabbering glory. If you're wondering what she is looking at, Dave is on the left and I'm on the right. This is mostly for family, so don't feel guilty if you don't watch it :) But of course, I think it's just so cute. And yes, she still has no hair. There are a couple more clips that I might post from the same jabber session. Grandmas and Grandpas...ENJOY!

9 comments:
Yes - she is the most adorable kiddie-pie! And we miss her jabbers.
the other grandma!
I need me some Bree! She is sodang cute. we miss her!
Adrienne
the other aunt
That is the cutest baby jabber EVER!
You can combine all your clips into one video on onetruemedia.com. Enjoy!
cute, cute, cute!
So cute. You are lucky she performed for the camera...we never got so lucky.
So cute! She totally gets this high energy jabbering from you :)
too cute. I can't wait till we get to see you guys again. Thanks for the great posts, We love hearing about your recent experiences. Take care!
It sounds like she knows what she is talking about.
My sister Renee's little girl didn't get hair until about 2. Renee had to have her ears pierced because she got so sick of people asking her about her son.
Thos girls never want to keep their hairbows in...isn't that what Bree is playing with here?
It sounds like she knows what she is talking about.
My sister Renee's little girl didn't get hair until about 2. Renee had to have her ears pierced because she got so sick of people asking her about her son.
Thos girls never want to keep their hairbows in...isn't that what Bree is playing with here?
Post a Comment