So I've decided that I probably won't ever post again in my life b/c Dave is so much funnier than me. From now on, it's all Dave. Can I just say, that man ROCKS MY WORLD! :) I laugh every day of my life, and laughing is my absolute favorite thing to do. Sure, he might be lacking in the "typical" romantic department, but he's romantic to me because he makes me laugh. For those of you that know us, you've heard stories about how any time he tries to do "typical" romantic things, it always backfires (breakfast in bed...on Fast Sunday, rose left on the dashboard in the jeep swept down into the engine, you get the picture). But he does things for me that are so romantic FOR ME. He's the best daddy in the world. Our girls worship him. The second I hear the key turn in the lock my stomach gets butterflies and an overwhelming feeling of complete calm sweeps through me. Can it get any more romantic than that??? He is so helpful around the house-we have assigned chores, and he has gotten so good at getting them done without me having to ask him. The best thing is he lets me do anything I want. He doesn't hold back because he thinks it isn't "fair" that I get to go out and do things and he doesn't. He never expects anything of me that he isn't willing to do himself. I will never have any regrets because if I want to try something or learn something, he will let me do it and give me full support. And if I learn hard lessons along the way, then that's what happens! But he will never say "I told you so" or make me feel bad about it.
Well, I wasn't planning on writing an "Ode to Dave." But there you have it! Now you can all be jealous of me! hehehe.
ps-Leighanna, umm...I'm waiting patiently for the invitation email...
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'd like to know how many women who passed up that amazing opportunity now read your blog???
Props to Dave's comedy acts...but we do enjoy Loralee's mommy commentary as well!!
loves~
SHAWNA
So, I'm a little upset that I had to go to Chrissy's blog to get YOUR blog address! Where has our friendship gone Loralee? huh HUH?!? ;)
Way sweet, Lo. But I'm with Nans... don't stop posting. I like yours too. And I've gotta say, people can just look at you and Dave and see how much in love you are. "A Fairy Tale Relationship"... that's what Jim always says about us too. Sure do love you guys! It was fun to see you at Christmas too.
I regret to inform you that there were too many qualified applicants this year to my blog, and unfortunately I was not able to accept all of them. For further explanation, you can contact me with a lemon cake, or the Ghirardelli brownies found in your local supermarket.
So cute! Like everyone above this one, keep on posting away. We all are clearly drawn to your fabulous personality, too!
xoxo
I do love Dave's posts, but i love yours too! You two are so funny! :)
Hey there! Your blog is GREAT and I just had some good laughs reading past posts. Your girls are adorable and I loved the dancing pic's- there is nothing cuter in my mind than little girls in tutus :) We are in Long Island for three years of residency and then who knows where next. We still love to "whirley pop" because of you guys and have some great memories of that awesome ward we were in! Great to catch up in the blog world and this post about Dave was very sweet!
-Melanie
Post a Comment