Monday, February 11, 2008

Spitty Face


In an attempt to get the girls to stop whining and crying (you know, THAT time of day) I told them to spit. It ended with giggles and whisperings in each other's ears! And yes, Bree's nose is STILL orange. I think I'm going to make a call to the dr since she hasn't had anything orange to eat in about 2 months. All I want for Valentine's Day is a little hair growth on a bald baby's head and a normal looking nose...oh ya, and some TEETH...is it too much to ask??!!

6 comments:

AnnCP said...

what goofy adorable girls when they get side-tracked from being whiney. Was this slide show from today - MONDAY?

Cathy said...

those pics are adorable! cute orange nose to make up for the lack of orange hair? that is my professional opinion! my girls were baldys FOREVER! just look at my blog and see that i have NEVER cut Caras hair......and she is 3!!

Ashlee and Shane said...

my best friends little girl was basically bald until she was 2 yrs. old...then the hair started coming. :) Those pics are so cute!

Anonymous said...

It must be run in the family...you know...the spitty faces! So cute!

Unknown said...

You will have to let us know what can cause an orange nose?

Jeanette said...

Sam's orange nose didn't go away until she was well into the 1 1/2 year mark. She did love her carrots and sweet potatoes, but other foods also. I guess I should be grateful that her nose didn't turn green because she enjoyed green beans. Orange...much better than green!