Ashlee tagged us a while ago, but I'm just now getting to it!
What is his name? David Burt Lathan
How long have you been married? 7 years
How long did you date? Total amount of time dating and being engaged, about 6 months
How old is he? 29...going on THIRTY!!!
Who eats more? When we're together and I can compare it, Dave. But I don't think he eats much during the day, and I'm snacking all day.
Who said I love you first? umm...is it bad that I don't remember? It might be written in a journal somewhere...
Who is smarter? Book smarts, sports smarts, Dave. Other stuff, me. That would be stuff that Dave doesn't think matters, like anything besides sports :) j/k
Whose temper is worse? I'm more vocal with my temper. That's my way of admitting it's me without feeling too embarrassed about it.
Who does the laundry? me, but Dave helps out a lot.
Who does the dishes? he empties, I load.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? looking at the bed, me. and it's like that wherever we sleep, or else it feels awkward. although when I'm pregnant I have to sleep on the other side. I don't remember why.
Who pays the bills? me
Who cooks dinner? me
Who drives when you are together? Dave
Who is more stubborn? we're both pretty stubborn, but Dave would say I am more, but at the same time, he is a very logical person and can convince you of anything if he wants to, and so I usually give in, and to me, that means he's more stubborn.
Whose parents do you see the most? I see mine more than I see my inlaws, but Dave's about even with both.
Who proposed? He did.
Who has more friends? We share a lot of the same friends, but I'm definitely the more social one.
Who has more siblings? me-4 sisters, 1 brother. he has 2 brothers and 1 sister.
Who wears the pants in the family? I say we both do. We are pretty good at being equal with that. One day i wear the pants and the next day he does. Some issues he wears the pants with and some i do. It just depends on situations. Ultimately, i do. :) (sorry Ashlee, just copied your answer b/c you said it so well!)
Now, I expect to see this on the following blogs...adrienne, julianne, steph
DAVES INPUT
I need to clarify some things. She said I love you first. There's no way I'm taking that jump first. Her temper is waaay worse than mine, she's a demon. Those pants are securly attached to her body. I never get my way. If anything I'm more of an endentured servant than a husband. If you're reading this call the authorities. I need to be rescued.
**loralee's side note to dave: you're fired
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lorelee, what a great blog! I saw your link on Tacie's blog and couldn't resist. :) Have an awesome day!
Isn't it funny how the details get fuzzy? Like who pursued whom...etc. It's fun to read about your little family.
We'll have to catch up during this year's Race for the Cure! ha -we'll have to catch up long before then!
Post a Comment