Nobody but us will really care about this, but we like to assume that everyone out there gets as much excitement from our lives as we do. As a side note, if we don't elicite at least 10 comments from this post in the next week we will pull down the site. You only have yourselves to blame.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
SOOOO Funny! Ted says he misses her! Way to be in the way Loralee-sheesh! LOve ya!
Yeah! And that is all you are getting from me :)
I'll be comment #3 on the road to 10. Way cute. We're still waiting for Dixie to crawl. :)
Hmm... I'll also do comment #4, just to help things along. I would hate for your blog to go off the air! :) You're funny. Love, Debs
Uh... and how about #5! Five, five, stayin' alive!
Okay, okay... I'll do #6 too. Are you getting sick of me yet? You're fault! You demanded 10 responses. :)
Last one for me... #7. Just thought I'd tell ya I love ya and am glad you let me pester you. :) :) :)
She is a doll! It is so exciting and the cutest when they first start to toddle. PS - I always read your blog but don't always comment, sorry!
I love that she is so excited about it too. You can tell she knows it is sooooo cool.
OKAY OKAY!! Just to clarify. Dave was joking :)But at least we got things riled up a bit!
Debs-you crack me up!
wow, look at all the groupies of the blog!!!!! That's so cute that she's walking! I do care.....really, I do!
Yeah for Bree! It is very exciting when they start walking! Loved the comment remark- we don't get any either so I understand! (by the way that wasn't meant to come across as advertising- did I even spell that right?) Hope your getting excited for Wicked! :) I just can't wait! And I'm so jealous of your scrapbook pages- I'm definitely going to have to sign up!
I liked the threat, even if it was an empty threat. Looks like you are doing well. Bree is a doll! I can't wait for Owen to start walking.
Angela
I love blogging - especially when you live so far away - and we get to see our little loves accomplishments sooner than later.
Hey Lathamites- It's fun to read through all your happenings. We've been down at my parents for the past 2 weeks and they have incredibly slow internet so I didn't do any "blogging." The girls look so cute and grown up and I love all your stories. ps it's a wig ;)
Yaaahhh! That's so cute to see her walk. She is so beautiful. Man, you guys are good baby makers : )
that's funny, even w/o my sound on. she's not old enough, time flies.
LOL. I think you made your comment quota!
Hi guys!- I especially can appreciate this post because we are right in the thick of a new comer to the walking world at our house too. SO EXCITING! Loralee- I am still laughing and loving your referral a while back to the Mallory Pikes from the Babysitters Club! I am a huge fan myself- oh the flashbacks :)
EM
Totally cute. It is so fun when they start to walk!
Post a Comment