Thursday, February 7, 2008

the latest

These are the layouts I've been doing in my digiscrap class. We've been learning to recolor photos, and I love doing that b/c it means that if a paper pack really goes with part of the picture but not the rest, I can make the rest of the pic black and white, and it looks WAY better when the page is complete. There are a ton of things I've learned and it's a little hard to remember them all, but good thing we have access to the tutorials for forever so I can relearn.
I'm mostly posting these b/c I haven't posted pics of the girls lately. Although...can you tell the purple page is emma as a baby and not bree? :) I was going through the old pics last night, and holy cow, they look so much alike. Emma's face is a little rounder, but MAN. I was having a hard time switching gears while looking at the pics b/c I kept thinking they were Bree. Well, at least we make 'em cute!

7 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

Those are sooo cute! I need to get better at doing scrapbooking! I only have one page done for Tanner! Horrible, i know. I need to stop taking pics b/c i won't be able to keep up with all of it! Anyway, these are really cute!

H.Cook said...

Loralee, I am very very impressed. Maybe you WILL convince me to look into digi-scrapping. Where do you take classes?

Sherrie said...

Loralee, those pages are beautiful! I LOVE the black and white blended with colors. Hmm...I've never been a scapbooker, but you really have me tempted. I love those pages. How difficult is it?

Unknown said...

I have no desire to scrapbook, but I love your stuff...I am going to send your link to my scrappy friend.

lramey said...

I HAVE to start doing this!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous! These pages are super D. duper cute!!!! I love the face off with Emma and the lamby!

AnnCP said...

These are great.

The P*dunc's said...

very cute, maybe someday...