We finally celebrated Bree's birthday last night. My friend Lauren had this awesome idea for a birthday sign, so I made one too-I LOVE how it turned out, and it's one we can use over and over!

I made some pink "cuppalakes" (Bree's pronunciation)

and she got a couple presents! Allan & Kris-the money you sent went towards the book thing-she loves it! (They both actually love it-can you say "contention"?) And she got a little bubble maker, which they also love!



The book thing we got plays a song (which you'll hear) and we were cracking up at Bree's version of dancing. Here's the clip-sorry-it starts out turned to the side before Dave figured out that you can't film that way on the small camera :)
5 comments:
OK, that is the cutest dance. Thanks for sharing the video.
You guys are soooo cute! I'm glad I'm not the only one who figured out you can't film with the small camera sideways :) Happy Birthday Bree!!
Happy Birthday Bree! your sign turned out so cute!! What happened to the strawberry cake? I was excited to see it ;)
Happy! What else can I say?
Love the happy birthday sign! Way too cute.
Post a Comment