I'm grateful for my siblings...ALL of them (in-laws included). I've been soooo fortunate to have brothers and sisters that complete my life. I learned lessons when I was younger and I continue to learn lessons from each of them. And through marriages (on both sides) new people have come into my life that are unique and have a perspective that I've never encountered before, and I learn even more from them. I love talking to each of them-the conversations are different depending on who I'm talking to. No matter who it is, though, I know I can trust them to love me despite my weaknesses. I feel "safe" with all of them. I know I can go to them with questions or needing comfort or to share my happiness and excitement, and they will listen with sympathy or share my joy. I love the acceptance and support and encouragement. I love the advice and comfort. I love laughing with them and creating memories with them. I love their kids! I know that these people have been put into my life for me to learn from them. I hope they all know how much I love them and appreciate their influence in my life.
(hey lathams-we need to get a family picture sometime-I have NOTHING!)


No comments:
Post a Comment