Thursday, December 25, 2008

Gratitude Day #16

Okay, yesterday I was grateful for our "family" away from family. We celebrated Christmas Eve with our friends here, and I know we all needed to feel something while we were away from family, and I hope they got what they needed! I know I did! Good food, good laughs, funny kids, Christmas carols, the story from the Bible, and Once "Upon" a Snowman (at Bailey's request), with everyone's participation. What more could we ask for?

Thank you to our "family" here. We couldn't make this journey through dental school without your friendship, support, and great times! For those of you away from us, we miss you!


And those are Bree's red jello hands at the bottom of the picture. The girl had SIX servings of potatoes and kept sneaking back to the table to snake the big jello spoon out of the dish and lick it...after she ate all of Cole's jello and a bowl of her own. After everyone left I spent a significant amount of time with Resolve carpet cleaner and a rag!

No comments: