This counts as two days. I'm grateful for the temple. We left yesterday around noon, got to the hotel, had some dinner, then I went to a session while Dave put the girls to bed. Then this morning he went to a session while the girls and I hung out at the hotel.
It's been waaaaay too long and I just love the peacefulness of the temple. I love being able to think and reflect and renew myself. I love the motivating feelings I get to do better and try harder. And I love the reassurance that, even though I make mistakes, I am still loved. I love that I can tell Emma I'm going to the temple and she realizes that it's SO important to go that we would drive such a long ways (she reminded us of the length of the trip quite frequently!) and stay in a hotel. Oh, and the QUIET! I forgot that a place could be so STILL. I love it. And we'll be making a better effort to go more before we move, so anyone that's up for a trip let me know!
p.s. I'm also thankful for 65 degree weather today. seriously people. awesome.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad you made it to the temple! Peace, quiet, hmmmm...I think that is a motivating recipe for something "delicious to the taste!"
You have made my holiday season! I love reading what your greatfull for, it reminds me of what I greatfull for. Thank you for that. Hope you guys had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment