Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gratitude Day #3

I know this should have been my day #1, but I'm thankful for a Heavenly Father who watches over us ALWAYS. Even when I'm not doing everything I can to always keep the Spirit with me (I yell at my kids sometimes...), I never have any doubt that He loves me. I guess that's another thing I'm thankful for-a testimony of Him that has never shaken, no matter my circumstances. I know that keeping your testimony of Him can be a struggle for some, so I appreciate that I've been given a gift to always be firm in my testimony.

And I know that He's always watching over us because I've learned how to talk with Him. That's another gift I appreciate. I truly understand the way He communicates with ME. It's different for everyone-for some He communicates in dreams, some through a quiet voice, some get big signs! So when I say my prayers and I really take the time to listen at the end, I always recognize His voice.

I know He loves us all. Through all our different struggles He takes the time to show us love in a way that we will understand, and I hope that you are able to know how He shows His love towards you. And I hope that we all take the time, especially during this special season, to share His love with those around you!

No comments: