Today I'm grateful that when we are in a certain calling, the Lord blesses us to love those we serve in a very specific way. I don't doubt that I would love these little children in our ward anyway, but being in the presidency is different. I know that when I was set apart I received very specific gifts to love these children. And I can feel it each week as I get to know these little personalities. I love these children. I love them and want to protect them and want them to feel Heavenly Father's love for them. They are strong little spirits. They know what is right and they want to do what is right. I probably don't show my love for them as well as I should and I know I get impatient with them sometimes, but these kids are so great.
So, for all of you parents in our ward, you are doing a great job at home. They come to primary and they know all the answers. They are eager to share their thoughts and testimonies! And they want to learn! Thanks for letting us teach them and spend time with them, and also learn from them!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the comments - you must have not wanted to see the risky pictures posted hahaha - Love ya, Linz
p.s. Just think Dave would already have 3 clients if you by us
Post a Comment