Thursday, December 25, 2008

Gratitude Day #17

I'm grateful for the "magic" of Christmas that gets better with each passing year. Let me demonstrate:

Last year:


This year:



Setting cookies out for Santa:


Opening presents:



This is the doll that I was SOOOOO excited to find for Bree. She's been giving it tender loves all morning!
We love lots of little pet shop pieces!!
And the cameras are a HUGE hit-these girls have been fighting over Dave's old 35mm camera for a looooooong time. And whenever we bring our cameras out they want to play with them. So we figured it's time they got one of their own.



And now I'll leave you to go listen to the fighting over toys that began after the wrapping paper came off. Oh, the magic :)

2 comments:

AnnCP said...

So glad the "magic" was evident as Christmas morning unfolded!!!! And so happy you had "family", though not biological, to share the evening with.

We love you and miss you all!

MetroParks said...

Okay, your girl's pajamas are soooo super cute. Where did you get them?
Merry Christmas!