I admire the lives they have led. They aren't "in your face" members of the church-they are quiet stalwarts who are examples of the Savior to everyone they meet. I love how they treat me and make me feel about myself. They are always telling me how grateful they are that I married Dave and what a good mommy I am. I love the example they were and still are to Dave-he is who he is because of their example. And he treats me so well because he has learned from them. And they are sooooo loving to our little girls. Allan has the best time ever with all his grandkids! He is so silly with them. Emma calls him Grandpa tickle button. And the kids love to snuggle with Grandma Kris. They make such an effort to be a part of our lives even though we're so far away. We appreciated so much when they came to visit in May. We spent a lot of our time talking and watching the girls entertain us and make us laugh!
I love them so much and I am SO SO grateful that they are a part of my life for forever!


2 comments:
We love them too, and are grateful they are part of your life. Isn't great to add people to your life that make it a little more complete and whole!
Aw! This post was really sweet. It made me tear up a little. (I'm catching up after coming back from the honeymoon). I love Allan and Kris too! Everything you said about them is the truth.
Post a Comment